- Wednesday, February 07, 2018 9:51 AM
Skopje, 7 February 2018 (MIA) - The Coalition of Youth Organisations SEGA organises Wednesday a panel discussion titled “How much youth labours’ rights are respected in the Republic of Macedonia” in Skopje-based EU Info Centre.
The event will also include presentation of findings of the survey “How much young people know their labour rights.”
The panel discussion is held within the national "365 Labour Rights for Youth" campaign aimed at raising youth awareness of their labor rights guaranteed by the Labour Law.
The Confederation of Free Trade Unions of Macedonia, together with the Youth Information and Advisory Centers INFO SEGA from Prilep and Kavadarci in cooperation with Fakulteti.mk officially started the campaign on Jan. 1. sk/09:51
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:53 PM | Russia's RT faces three new impartiality investigations in Britain
Britain’s media regulator said on Monday it had opened a further three investigations into Russian n...
- 8:08 PM | PM: Greece seen meeting fiscal targets, no fiscal gap in 2018/9
Greece and its foreign creditors agreed that the country will meet its fiscal targets in the coming ...
- 7:54 PM | FinMin Tevdovski: Public debt put under control
For the first time after more than 10 years, public debt has been put under control, Finance Ministe...
- 6:45 PM | Macedonia and Poland celebrate 25th anniversary of diplomatic ties
‘Makedonissimo’ project - transcriptions of Macedonian traditional music by Pande Shahov in collabor...
- 6:08 PM | U.S. threatens 'strongest' sanctions on Iran, seeks sweeping change
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Monday threatened to impose the “strongest sanctions in history” a...