- Saturday, November 11, 2017 1:15 PM
Skopje, 11 November 2017 (MIA) - The voting from the second round of the Oct. 29 local elections will be repeated on Sunday at polling station 2901 in Skopje’s municipality of Cair. 719 voters are registered at this polling station.
The Administrative Court accepted BESA appeal and decided the voting process to be repeated at this polling station.
The difference in Cair municipality between mayoral candidates Visar Ganiu of DUI and Zekiri Ibrahimi of BESA was 209 votes in the second round, while at the polling station 2901 the difference was 66 votes.
This is the only re-voting at the 2017 Macedonian local elections which were held on Oct. 15 and 29. sk/13:14
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 7:34 PM | WC 2018: Senegal punish Polish errors to win 2-1 in Group H
Senegal took full advantage of their opponents' errors to beat Poland 2-1 in their opening Group H m...
- 6:43 PM | Europe's crowded skies face capacity crunch
Europe’s crowded skies face “serious capacity challenges” according to a new report by Eurocontrol, ...
- 6:26 PM | Brnabic: Recognizing Kosovo is not a compromise solution
Neither recognizing Kosovo's independence nor insisting that it belongs to Serbia are compromise sol...
- 6:02 PM | Government passes draft anti-discrimination law
The Government passed Tuesday the draft-law for prevention and protection from discrimination, upon ...
- 5:54 PM | Spasovski: We are firmly against refugee camps on Macedonian soil
After his meeting Tuesday to discuss EU-Western Balkans cooperation in the area of migration, securi...