- Friday, February 09, 2018 7:09 PM
Skopje, 9 February 2018 (MIA) - Prime Minister Zoran Zaev welcomed Friday a delegation of Young European Federalists (YEF) - Macedonia, which invited him to deliver a speech at the YEF Spring 2018 Federal Committee Meeting, scheduled to take place on March 23-25 in Skopje.
The delegation also asked for the event to be held under the auspices of Macedonia's government.
It's an honor to be a host of such organization, Zaev said, accepting the invitation. He also expressed hope for a more dynamic cooperation between the government and YEF as pretty often 'you have more capacity than many political stakeholders to contribute to implementing the reforms that should bring Macedonia closer to the EU.'
Young European Federalists - Europe is a supranational, politically pluralist youth NGO with about 30,000 members in over 30 countries. The goal of YEF is the creation of a democratic European federation as a guarantee for peace and more free, just and democratic society. lk/19:08
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 10:34 AM | Sunny and warm with slightly overcast skies
Sunny and warm in Macedonia today, with slightly overcast skies. Short showers and local storms are ...
- 7:39 PM | Albania’s opposition boycotts resolution supporting EU talks
Albania’s opposition on Thursday boycotted a resolution expressing support for the launch of negotia...
- 5:56 PM | Trump cancels Kim summit amid North Korea 'hostility'
US President Donald Trump has cancelled a summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, saying the wo...
- 5:45 PM | Macedonian, Bulgarian PMs in Rome: Ss. Cyril and Methodius’ mission promotes dialogue and mutual understanding
Macedonian and Bulgarian delegations, led by Prime Ministers Zoran Zaev and Boyko Borissov respectiv...
- 4:34 PM | Macedonia becomes full-fledged member of Adriatic-Ionian Initiative
On an invitation of Italian Foreign Minister Angelino Alfano, a delegation of Macedonia’s Foreign Mi...