- Thursday, October 05, 2017 8:51 PM
Skopje, 5 October 2017 (MIA) - Under a court order the Special Public Prosecution (SPO) searched Thursday the offices of judge Vladimir Pancevski and confiscated data of the Automated Court Case Management and Information System (ACCMIS) at the Basic Court Skopje 1, Special Prosecutor Katica Janeva told reporters.
Offices of the court's IT engineers were also part of today's SPO search, which as Janeva said, is part of a pre-trial investigation procedure for a possible disclosure of a state secret. lk/20:48
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:55 PM | Psarades residents hope for better future after witnessing historic deal being signed
Macedonians and Macedonian language were some of the words we heard being frequently used by the res...
- 9:24 PM | Zaev: Citizens to have the final say
I believe that our people will take a wise decision. I am a politician serving the citizens. I made ...
- 7:34 PM | WC 2018: Senegal punish Polish errors to win 2-1 in Group H
Senegal took full advantage of their opponents' errors to beat Poland 2-1 in their opening Group H m...
- 6:43 PM | Europe's crowded skies face capacity crunch
Europe’s crowded skies face “serious capacity challenges” according to a new report by Eurocontrol, ...
- 6:26 PM | Brnabic: Recognizing Kosovo is not a compromise solution
Neither recognizing Kosovo's independence nor insisting that it belongs to Serbia are compromise sol...