- Friday, October 06, 2017 11:21 AM
Skopje, 6 October 2017 (MIA) - Balkan Energy Group (BEG) and ELEM as of Saturday (October 7) will begin the distribution of heating energy to the homes of the citizens of Skopje that are connected to the central heating system.
BEG and ELEM inform that the Energy Regulatory Commission (ERC) has approved the start of the heating season before the usual start on October 15 due to the announced temperature drop for tomorrow.
If data of the Hydrometeorological Service, where average outdoor temperature for the next day is equal to or less than 12°С, the heat supply to the consumers can start before October 15, but not before October 1, after prior approval by the ERC. sk/11:20
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:55 PM | Psarades residents hope for better future after witnessing historic deal being signed
Macedonians and Macedonian language were some of the words we heard being frequently used by the res...
- 9:24 PM | Zaev: Citizens to have the final say
I believe that our people will take a wise decision. I am a politician serving the citizens. I made ...
- 7:34 PM | WC 2018: Senegal punish Polish errors to win 2-1 in Group H
Senegal took full advantage of their opponents' errors to beat Poland 2-1 in their opening Group H m...
- 6:43 PM | Europe's crowded skies face capacity crunch
Europe’s crowded skies face “serious capacity challenges” according to a new report by Eurocontrol, ...
- 6:26 PM | Brnabic: Recognizing Kosovo is not a compromise solution
Neither recognizing Kosovo's independence nor insisting that it belongs to Serbia are compromise sol...