- Friday, October 06, 2017 1:05 PM
Skopje, 6 October 2017 (MIA) - Pance Angelov, the person who attacked incumbent Defense Minister Radmila Sekerinska during the April 27 violence in the Parliament, pleaded guilty in the Skopje-based Criminal Court on Friday.
During the events, Angelov pulled Sekerinska by the hair after she had been struck by a metal stand in the head.
The indictment reads that Angelov was part of the first group that stormed the Parliament. He issued verbal threats to SDSM leader Zoran Zaev and afterwards attacked Sekerinska. ik/13:03
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:34 PM | Protest against name agreement in downtown Skopje
A group of citizens staged another protest against the name agreement in front of the Parliament bui...
- 7:40 PM | Greek leader dons tie in sartorial relief over bailout end
Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras has donned a tie, for the first time in more than three years in...
- 7:37 PM | WC 2018: Nigeria bounce back to beat Iceland 2-0
Nigeria beat Iceland 2-0 on Friday to revive their hopes of advancing into the knockout stages of th...
- 7:33 PM | German Embassy welcomes name agreement ratification in Parliament
The Skopje-based German Embassy congratulated Friday Prime Ministers Zoran Zaev and Alexis Tsipras o...
- 7:29 PM | Czech PM says ready to turn away migrants if Germany, Austria do
Czech Prime Minister Andrej Babis said Friday his country was ready to start turning away migrants i...