- Thursday, March 08, 2018 11:47 AM
Skopje, 8 March 2018 (MIA) – Kumanovo Photo Club's "Women and Photography" exhibition will open in the Trajko Prokopiev Cultural Center in Kumanovo this evening, March 8, at 7:30 pm.
This is the 5. edition of the fine-art exhibition, which received around 140 photo entries by more than 30 female photographers this year.
Frosina Jovanovska, the judge who performed the task of selection, chose 60 photographs highlighting female photographers' ways of self-expression, self-discovery, and portrayal of the world, Kumanovo Photo Club's release says.
The 2018 "Women and Photography" exhibition is dedicated to the fight for women's economic, political, and social equality. mr/11:45
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:34 PM | Protest against name agreement in downtown Skopje
A group of citizens staged another protest against the name agreement in front of the Parliament bui...
- 7:40 PM | Greek leader dons tie in sartorial relief over bailout end
Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras has donned a tie, for the first time in more than three years in...
- 7:37 PM | WC 2018: Nigeria bounce back to beat Iceland 2-0
Nigeria beat Iceland 2-0 on Friday to revive their hopes of advancing into the knockout stages of th...
- 7:33 PM | German Embassy welcomes name agreement ratification in Parliament
The Skopje-based German Embassy congratulated Friday Prime Ministers Zoran Zaev and Alexis Tsipras o...
- 7:29 PM | Czech PM says ready to turn away migrants if Germany, Austria do
Czech Prime Minister Andrej Babis said Friday his country was ready to start turning away migrants i...