- Thursday, March 08, 2018 4:29 PM
Skopje, 8 March 2018 (MIA) - Minister for Foreign Investments Zorica Apostolska met Thursday with Slovak Ambassador Henrik Markus, discussing opportunities for further enhancement of bilateral economic relations, increase of trade exchange and investments.
Ambassador Markus briefed Minister Apostolska over the interest of a Slovak company to enlarge its production capacities in Macedonia.
Apostolska presented the Government's economic policies and opportunities available for companies through the measures from the Economic Growth Plan, the minister's office said in a press release.
"The Government is committed to building a business environment that will give an incentive and legal certainty to all investment," said Apostolska. ik/16:28
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 2:22 PM | 47 suspected coup supporters detained by Turkish Police
Turkish police have apprehended 47 people accused of participating in the 2016 failed military coup,...
- 2:14 PM | DURA Automotive Systems to open new facility in Macedonia
Directorate for Technological Industrial Development Zones signed contract for long-term lease of co...
- 1:31 PM | Angjusev: Macedonia made huge steps in energy sector reforms
Macedonia has made huge steps in energy sector reforms in one year, Deputy PM for Economic Affairs K...
- 12:56 PM | Mancevski: Western Balkan countries work together to transform public administration
The Western Balkan countries work together to transform public administration, to connect digitally ...
- 12:06 PM | PM Zaev to visit Austria and Poland
A government delegation led by Prime Minister Zoran Zaev will pay official visit to Austria on June ...