- Thursday, May 17, 2018 1:16 PM
Skopje, 17 May 2018 (MIA) - Prime Minister Zoran Zaev met with Dutch counterpart Mark Rutte at the sidelines of the EU-Western Balkans summit in Sofia on Thursday, expressing satisfaction from the bilateral relations, which mark their 25. anniversary this year.
Interlocutors agreed that excellent bilateral ties have been characterized by political and cultural cooperation, especially in the fields of tourism and economy, the Government said in a press release.
Zaev briefed Rutte over the current political developments in Macedonia, saying the government remains committed to reforms, which have been boosted following the clear recommendation by the European Commission.
He also referred to the name talks with Greece, saying both sides are fully committed to a successful outcome in the mutual interest, since Macedonia has no alternative to EU and NATO accession, reads the press release. ik/13:15
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 3:57 PM | Ways sought to export Macedonian peaches in UK, Kosovo or Albania after Russian ban
The markets in the UK, Kosovo and Albania are seen as potential markets for export of Macedonian pea...
- 3:40 PM | Over 740 Macedonian nationals living abroad applied to vote in upcoming referendum
Thus far a total of 742 citizens have filed applications for voting abroad at the 30 September name ...
- 2:51 PM | Genoa motorway bridge collapses 'killing at least 10'
A major motorway bridge has collapsed near the Italian city of Genoa, leading to vehicles falling so...
- 2:44 PM | Erdogan says Turkey will boycott U.S. electronics, lira steadies
President Tayyip Erdogan said on Tuesday Turkey will boycott electronic products from the United Sta...
- 2:35 PM | Igor Ivanov Izi's silent short The Lover about to come out of post-production
The Lover, Macedonian director Igor Ivanov Izi's short that was shot in the style of old silent movi...