- Thursday, May 17, 2018 8:12 PM
Skopje, 17 May 2018 (MIA) – Transport, Communication Minister Goran Sugareski attended Thursday in Sofia a meeting on transport links of Western Balkan countries and presented the ongoing and future infrastructure projects in Macedonia – part of the Corridors 8 and 10.
‘These projects will advance the transport connectivity, considering the fact that an establishment of safe, secure Trans-European Transport Network in Macedonia as part of the European one is a common goal of the countries in the region aspiring for a full-fledged EU membership,’ Sugareski told the meeting.
The meeting was focused on the theme of connectivity with a view to improve the links with the Western Balkans and within the region itself and potential projects to that effect were presented to representatives of international financial institutions.
The gathering is part of the World Economic Forum’s strategic dialogue on the Western Balkans, which aims to advance private public partnerships to promote investment in the region. lk/20:10
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 3:57 PM | Ways sought to export Macedonian peaches in UK, Kosovo or Albania after Russian ban
The markets in the UK, Kosovo and Albania are seen as potential markets for export of Macedonian pea...
- 3:40 PM | Over 740 Macedonian nationals living abroad applied to vote in upcoming referendum
Thus far a total of 742 citizens have filed applications for voting abroad at the 30 September name ...
- 2:51 PM | Genoa motorway bridge collapses 'killing at least 10'
A major motorway bridge has collapsed near the Italian city of Genoa, leading to vehicles falling so...
- 2:44 PM | Erdogan says Turkey will boycott U.S. electronics, lira steadies
President Tayyip Erdogan said on Tuesday Turkey will boycott electronic products from the United Sta...
- 2:35 PM | Igor Ivanov Izi's silent short The Lover about to come out of post-production
The Lover, Macedonian director Igor Ivanov Izi's short that was shot in the style of old silent movi...