- Thursday, May 17, 2018 8:12 PM
Skopje, 17 May 2018 (MIA) – Transport, Communication Minister Goran Sugareski attended Thursday in Sofia a meeting on transport links of Western Balkan countries and presented the ongoing and future infrastructure projects in Macedonia – part of the Corridors 8 and 10.
‘These projects will advance the transport connectivity, considering the fact that an establishment of safe, secure Trans-European Transport Network in Macedonia as part of the European one is a common goal of the countries in the region aspiring for a full-fledged EU membership,’ Sugareski told the meeting.
The meeting was focused on the theme of connectivity with a view to improve the links with the Western Balkans and within the region itself and potential projects to that effect were presented to representatives of international financial institutions.
The gathering is part of the World Economic Forum’s strategic dialogue on the Western Balkans, which aims to advance private public partnerships to promote investment in the region. lk/20:10
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:31 PM | Prespa Agreement 'unacceptable' for VMRO-DPMNE, Mickoski tells Mitchell
VMRO-DPMNE leader Hristijan Mickoski responded Wednesday to a letter of Wess Mitchell, Assistant Sec...
- 3:28 PM | Greek foreign minister resigns, prime minister takes over
Greek Foreign Minister Nikos Kotzias has resigned following a disagreement with the defense minister...
- 2:49 PM | Greek Foreign Minister Nikos Kotzias submits resignation
Greek Foreign Minister Nikos Kotzias submitted his resignation Wednesday, a day after a tense cabine...
- 2:35 PM | European Statistics Day: Macedonian statistical system complies with European standards
Macedonia is committed to the implementation of European values, signing the Declaration over the Co...
- 2:14 PM | Atanasov: Asian tiger mosquito discovered in Macedonia, no infection cases registered
The Asian tiger mosquito has been discovered on the territory of the Republic of Macedonia. Mapping ...