- Friday, February 09, 2018 10:59 AM
Skopje, 9 February 2018 (MIA) - Prime Minister Zoran Zaev will meet with German Chancellor Angela Merkel on Feb. 21. The meeting will be held within the visit of Macedonian government delegation led by PM Zaev to Germany, government sources told MIA.
The first bilateral meeting between PM Zoran Zaev and German Chancellor Merkel took place on the sidelines of the EU-Western Balkans Summit in Trieste in July last year.
Merkel voiced support for the new Macedonian government for its decisiveness for substantial reforms and for the determination to integrate the Republic of Macedonia into the EU. sk/10:58
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:36 PM | Dimitrov to meet Mogherini Sunday afternoon
Macedonia’s Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov will meet late in the afternoon with Federica Mogherini...
- 3:14 PM | Russia says 4 of its soldiers have been killed in Syria
A clash with “terrorists” in eastern Syria killed four Russian soldiers and wounded others, the Russ...
- 2:50 PM | Mitsotakis: We can live 2-3 more years with unresolved name issue
If I have political responsibility, name dispute will be resolved when I consider that the solution ...
- 1:55 PM | EU ministers to be briefed on ongoing name talks
Macedonia and progress in name talks will be one of the main topics at EU’s Foreign Affairs Council ...
- 1:20 PM | Dimitrov to visit Brussels on May 28-29
Macedonia’s Foreign Nikola Dimitrov is to pay official visit May 28-29 to Brussels.