- Wednesday, March 07, 2018 10:49 AM
Skopje, 7 March 2018 (MIA) - Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov will take part at the inauguration of the Friends of Macedonia Group in the European Parliament (EP) in Brussels on Wednesday.
The informal group, comprised of Members of European Parliament (MEPs) of diverse political background, resumes its activities after a three-year hiatus, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a press release.
The group is seen as a forum providing support to Macedonia's European aspirations.
FM Dimitrov will address the inauguration event and meet with MEPs at the sidelines, reads the press release. ik/10:48
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:03 PM | Greek far-left terrorist granted new furlough from prison
A convicted Greek far-left terrorist serving multiple life terms for a string of assassinations has ...
- 4:00 PM | Jankuloska, Grujevski, Boskovski to be tried separately in Target-Fortress case
The trial in Special Prosecutor's Office (SPO) case dubbed Target-Fortress will resume on August 31,...
- 3:42 PM | Zaev: Greece agreement closes last issue on road to EU, NATO
Following the Bulgaria Friendship Treaty, we have reached a dignified agreement with Greece and clos...
- 3:30 PM | PM Zaev meets with UNOPS official Faremo
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev met Tuesday a delegation of the United Nations Office for Project Services...
- 2:42 PM | Sugareski: Low-cost airlines subsidy tender to be announced by end of June
A tender call for subsidizing low-cost airlines is expected to be announced by end of June, Minister...