- Wednesday, March 07, 2018 5:38 PM
Brussels, 7 March 2018 (MIA) - Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov held a meeting on Wednesday in Brussels with Federica Mogherini, High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy and Vice-President of the EC, MIA reports from Brussels.
The interlocutors discussed the stability of the region and the European integration path of Macedonia, Dimitrov's office said.
"Macedonia got back on the European track, both by implementing its domestic reform agenda and by investing in building bridges and friendship with the neighbors. Macedonia today is a chance, and a joint obligations as well with the EU to show that not only we can end a crisis, but we can also make an irrevocable achievement - the Republic of Macedonia to finally leave the waiting room and to start accession talks with the EU," Dimitrov told MIA after the meeting. ba/17:34
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:00 PM | Jankuloska, Grujevski, Boskovski to be tried separately in Target-Fortress case
The trial in Special Prosecutor's Office (SPO) case dubbed Target-Fortress will resume on August 31,...
- 3:42 PM | Zaev: Greece agreement closes last issue on road to EU, NATO
Following the Bulgaria Friendship Treaty, we have reached a dignified agreement with Greece and clos...
- 3:30 PM | PM Zaev meets with UNOPS official Faremo
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev met Tuesday a delegation of the United Nations Office for Project Services...
- 2:42 PM | Sugareski: Low-cost airlines subsidy tender to be announced by end of June
A tender call for subsidizing low-cost airlines is expected to be announced by end of June, Minister...
- 2:37 PM | People protest against name deal as MPs okay its ratification
People gathered Tuesday outside the Parliament's building in Skopje to protest against ratification ...