- Thursday, March 08, 2018 1:53 PM
Athens, 8 March 2018 (MIA) - Greek Foreign Minister Nikos Kotzias at late Wednesday’s informal meeting in the government in Athens presented key aspects of draft agreement which will be delivered to the authorities in Skopje.
Iefimerida daily reports that Kotzias presented the new elements that were additionally added to the draft document, MIA reports.
Greek Foreign Ministry sources told that Kotzias could travel to Skopje next week to deliver the draft agreement. Meanwhile, the Greek side wants to prevent parts of document to leak in public and to avoid diplomatic consultations to appear on the front pages in the media. To that end, Kotzias will personally deliver the Greek draft agreement to the Macedonian Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov.
The main obstacle remains request for change of the Macedonian Constitution as a guarantee for name deal, Iefimerida reports. sk/13:52
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:28 PM | Three children aged 4, 2, 1 die in Veles fire
Three children aged 4, 2 and 1 died in a fire that broke out on the outskirts of Veles late on Wedne...
- 9:20 PM | Erdogan says Turkey became safe haven for refugees, West hid behind barbed wires
President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said on Wednesday Turkey became a safe haven for refugees while the W...
- 8:57 PM | Trump to order end of immediate immigrant family separations at U.S. border
U.S. President Donald Trump said he would sign an executive order on immigration on Wednesday to end...
- 8:46 PM | WC 2018: Uruguay makes knockout stage, Saudi Arabia out after 1-0 loss
Uruguay beat Saudi Arabia 1-0 on Wednesday thanks to a goal from striker Luis Suarez, propelling the...
- 8:41 PM | Committee for changes in Macedonian, Greek instruction books in coming weeks
A committee working on changes in instruction books in both Macedonia and Greece will be established...