- Thursday, March 08, 2018 4:29 PM
Skopje, 8 March 2018 (MIA) - Minister for Foreign Investments Zorica Apostolska met Thursday with Slovak Ambassador Henrik Markus, discussing opportunities for further enhancement of bilateral economic relations, increase of trade exchange and investments.
Ambassador Markus briefed Minister Apostolska over the interest of a Slovak company to enlarge its production capacities in Macedonia.
Apostolska presented the Government's economic policies and opportunities available for companies through the measures from the Economic Growth Plan, the minister's office said in a press release.
"The Government is committed to building a business environment that will give an incentive and legal certainty to all investment," said Apostolska. ik/16:28
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:28 PM | Three children aged 4, 2, 1 die in Veles fire
Three children aged 4, 2 and 1 died in a fire that broke out on the outskirts of Veles late on Wedne...
- 9:20 PM | Erdogan says Turkey became safe haven for refugees, West hid behind barbed wires
President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said on Wednesday Turkey became a safe haven for refugees while the W...
- 8:57 PM | Trump to order end of immediate immigrant family separations at U.S. border
U.S. President Donald Trump said he would sign an executive order on immigration on Wednesday to end...
- 8:46 PM | WC 2018: Uruguay makes knockout stage, Saudi Arabia out after 1-0 loss
Uruguay beat Saudi Arabia 1-0 on Wednesday thanks to a goal from striker Luis Suarez, propelling the...
- 8:41 PM | Committee for changes in Macedonian, Greek instruction books in coming weeks
A committee working on changes in instruction books in both Macedonia and Greece will be established...