- Tuesday, March 13, 2018 9:02 AM
Skopje, 13 March 2018 (MIA) - Croatia's Foreign Minister Marija Pejcinovic Buric pays Tuesday an official visit to Macedonia, upon an invitation of Macedonian counterpart Nikola Dimitrov.
FM Pejcinovic Buric will also meet President Gjorge Ivanov, Parliament Speaker Talat Xhaferi and Prime Minister Zoran Zaev.
Discussions will focus on bilateral relations and possibilities for enhancement of cooperation in many areas, highlighting economy. Steps towards further progress in regional cooperation in the context of European integration will also be tackled, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a press release.
Pejcinovic Buric met on Monday evening with representatives of the Croat community in Macedonia and Croatian businessmen. ik/09:01
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:26 PM | True patriotism is doing what is best for future generations, Robertson tells MIA
Former NATO secretary-general, Lord George Robertson, tells MIA the newly-established Ohrid Group wi...
- 8:56 PM | Bulgaria, Greece and Romania meet in support of Serbia's EU accession
Bulgaria, Greece, and Romania must do everything possible for Serbia to join the EU family, Bulgaria...
- 8:36 PM | Debate on Macedonia’s process for joining EU, NATO
After 17 years it may be concluded that the Ohrid Framework Agreement is successful, as it restored ...
- 8:25 PM | Greek MoFA urges Hahn to refrain from giving wrong image of name talks
The Greek Ministry of Foreign Affairs has urged EU Commissioner Johannes Hahn to refrain from giving...
- 8:04 PM | Finance Ministry says 30-year bond improves debt structure and refinancing
The Finance Ministry said Tuesday the issuance of long-term securities, such as today's 30-year bond...