- Tuesday, March 13, 2018 9:02 AM
Skopje, 13 March 2018 (MIA) - Croatia's Foreign Minister Marija Pejcinovic Buric pays Tuesday an official visit to Macedonia, upon an invitation of Macedonian counterpart Nikola Dimitrov.
FM Pejcinovic Buric will also meet President Gjorge Ivanov, Parliament Speaker Talat Xhaferi and Prime Minister Zoran Zaev.
Discussions will focus on bilateral relations and possibilities for enhancement of cooperation in many areas, highlighting economy. Steps towards further progress in regional cooperation in the context of European integration will also be tackled, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a press release.
Pejcinovic Buric met on Monday evening with representatives of the Croat community in Macedonia and Croatian businessmen. ik/09:01
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:17 PM | North Korea agrees to accept U.N. agency staff over missiles
North Korea has agreed to allow International Civil Aviation Organization staff to conduct an on-sit...
- 4:07 PM | Homer’s Iliad to close 58th Ohrid Summer Festival on Monday
Macedonia’s biggest music and theatre event, the 58th edition of Ohrid Summer Festival, is to close ...
- 2:00 PM | Operational Employment Plan, Youth Guarantee programme - effective to reduce unemployment
2018 Operational Employment Plan and pilot programme Youth Guarantee are being successfully implemen...
- 11:17 AM | Portrait of academician Radovan Pavlovski at scientific and art visit in Uranija House-MANU
An event portraying the academician Radovan Pavlovski will be held Sunday evening within scientific ...
- 10:52 AM | Tough talks, no agreements at Merkel, Putin meeting near Berlin
Russian President Vladimir Putin and German Chancellor Angela Merkel discussed the conflicts in Ukra...