- Tuesday, February 06, 2018 10:20 AM
Skopje, 6 February 2018 (MIA) - A promotion of the new grant projects contracted under two EU funded grant schemes for civil society will be held Tuesday at the EU Info Centre. In particular, the 25 awarded grants were contracted under the Instrument for Pre-Accession IPA (TAIB) 2013 grant schemes.
The total financial allocations of the awarded grant projects (25) under the two EU funded grant schemes is around 3.18 million EUR. The selected grants will implement project activities that will enhance the civil society involvement in the EU integration reforms as well as their input for increasing the competitiveness of the country.
Deputy PM for Economic Affairs Koco Angjusev and Nicola Bertolini, Head of Cooperations at the EU Delegation will address the event. sk/10:19
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:53 PM | Russia's RT faces three new impartiality investigations in Britain
Britain’s media regulator said on Monday it had opened a further three investigations into Russian n...
- 8:08 PM | PM: Greece seen meeting fiscal targets, no fiscal gap in 2018/9
Greece and its foreign creditors agreed that the country will meet its fiscal targets in the coming ...
- 7:54 PM | FinMin Tevdovski: Public debt put under control
For the first time after more than 10 years, public debt has been put under control, Finance Ministe...
- 6:45 PM | Macedonia and Poland celebrate 25th anniversary of diplomatic ties
‘Makedonissimo’ project - transcriptions of Macedonian traditional music by Pande Shahov in collabor...
- 6:08 PM | U.S. threatens 'strongest' sanctions on Iran, seeks sweeping change
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Monday threatened to impose the “strongest sanctions in history” a...