- Wednesday, February 07, 2018 9:51 AM
Skopje, 7 February 2018 (MIA) - The Coalition of Youth Organisations SEGA organises Wednesday a panel discussion titled “How much youth labours’ rights are respected in the Republic of Macedonia” in Skopje-based EU Info Centre.
The event will also include presentation of findings of the survey “How much young people know their labour rights.”
The panel discussion is held within the national "365 Labour Rights for Youth" campaign aimed at raising youth awareness of their labor rights guaranteed by the Labour Law.
The Confederation of Free Trade Unions of Macedonia, together with the Youth Information and Advisory Centers INFO SEGA from Prilep and Kavadarci in cooperation with Fakulteti.mk officially started the campaign on Jan. 1. sk/09:51
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:34 PM | Macedonia becomes full-fledged member of Adriatic-Ionian Initiative
On an invitation of Italian Foreign Minister Angelino Alfano, a delegation of Macedonia’s Foreign Mi...
- 3:30 PM | Greek media on new name talks round in New York
Greek media are reporting extensively Thursday about the fresh round of Athens-Skopje name talks in ...
- 2:58 PM | North Korea nuclear test tunnels at Punggye-ri destroyed
North Korea followed through on a pledge to blow up tunnels at its nuclear test site on Thursday, me...
- 2:51 PM | Migrants block northern Greek highway in 2nd day of protests
Some 250 asylum-seekers have blocked a busy northern Greek highway, in a second day of protests agai...
- 2:18 PM | Zaev-Mickoski TV duel: Citizens expect solution to name issue
There is no alternative for Macedonia but the EU, NATO membership and thus creativity, leadership is...