- Monday, March 05, 2018 2:28 PM
Skopje, 5 March 2018 (MIA) - A budget review is not in the pipeline because released revenues from the year onset are solid and provide for adequate growth, said Finance Minister Dragan Tevdovski on Monday.
The realization of capital investments in 2018 has been lower, but pressure is put on all budget beneficiaries to increase their activities, resulting in higher rate of realization compared to 2017.
"It is true that the realization has been lower since the start of the year, but budget beneficiaries are urged to propel their activities regarding capital investments, because this is the only way to secure a higher growth rate," Tevdovski told reporters after a session of the Financial Stability Committee. ik/14:27
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 2:22 PM | 47 suspected coup supporters detained by Turkish Police
Turkish police have apprehended 47 people accused of participating in the 2016 failed military coup,...
- 2:14 PM | DURA Automotive Systems to open new facility in Macedonia
Directorate for Technological Industrial Development Zones signed contract for long-term lease of co...
- 1:31 PM | Angjusev: Macedonia made huge steps in energy sector reforms
Macedonia has made huge steps in energy sector reforms in one year, Deputy PM for Economic Affairs K...
- 12:56 PM | Mancevski: Western Balkan countries work together to transform public administration
The Western Balkan countries work together to transform public administration, to connect digitally ...
- 12:06 PM | PM Zaev to visit Austria and Poland
A government delegation led by Prime Minister Zoran Zaev will pay official visit to Austria on June ...