- Monday, May 09, 2016 9:49 PM
Skopje, 9 May 2016 (MIA) – The Civil Movement for Defense of Macedonia (GDOM) held Monday evening gatherings in several cities across Macedonia, including Bitola, Stip, Veles and Kavadarci.
GDOM demands that elections be held on June 5 as the only way for putting an end to the political crisis, which 'will create conditions for the country's stabilization and prosperity'.
GDOM dedicated today's protests to the first anniversary of the death of policemen killed in last year Kumanovo armed incident. lk/21:45
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:34 PM | Xhaferi-Erdogan: Turkey supports Macedonia's NATO integration
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan gave support to Macedonia's NATO integration and the use of t...
- 9:33 PM | EU foreign policy hails Western Balkan efforts at membership
The European Union foreign policy chief on Thursday hailed efforts by nations in Western Balkans to ...
- 8:22 PM | Education fair with US Universities
Over 700 students visited Thursday in Skopje the Education Fair with US Universities, organized by t...
- 7:32 PM | EU parliament demands independent probe into Slovak reporter's murder
The European Parliament called Thursday on Slovakia to ensure a full and independent investigation i...
- 7:32 PM | FM Dimitrov to visit Luxembourg on Friday
Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov will pay Friday a return visit to the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, up...