- Saturday, August 19, 2017 1:51 PM
Skopje, 19 August 2017 (MIA) - Passenger transportation in Macedonia grew by 9,9 percent in the second quarter of 2017 compared to the same period in 2016.
In urban city transportation, the increase amounted to 7,7 percent, metro area transportation grew by 12,5 percent, and the number of passengers in inter-city lines is up by 13,2 percent. International road transportation saw an increase of 17,5 percent.
Compared to the first quarter of 2017, the increase is at 6,1 percent. The State Statistics Bureau informed that, measured in kilometers traveled, the growth is up by 30,4 percent.cc/13:51
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:34 PM | Protest against name agreement in downtown Skopje
A group of citizens staged another protest against the name agreement in front of the Parliament bui...
- 7:40 PM | Greek leader dons tie in sartorial relief over bailout end
Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras has donned a tie, for the first time in more than three years in...
- 7:37 PM | WC 2018: Nigeria bounce back to beat Iceland 2-0
Nigeria beat Iceland 2-0 on Friday to revive their hopes of advancing into the knockout stages of th...
- 7:33 PM | German Embassy welcomes name agreement ratification in Parliament
The Skopje-based German Embassy congratulated Friday Prime Ministers Zoran Zaev and Alexis Tsipras o...
- 7:29 PM | Czech PM says ready to turn away migrants if Germany, Austria do
Czech Prime Minister Andrej Babis said Friday his country was ready to start turning away migrants i...