- Saturday, August 19, 2017 2:05 PM
Skopje, 19 August 2017 (MIA) - Agriculture Minister Ljupco Nikolovski said that the full amount of farming subsidies for 2016 will be paid by the end of August or at the start of September.
"In the past two months we unblocked the process and we paid the farmers 60 million EUR in subsidies through the program for direct financial assistance. Yesterday farmers received the additional 5,7 million EUR that are allocated through a number of other program lines", said Nikolovski on Saturday.
The Minister added that this leaves 10 million EUR from the 2016 program, which will be paid in the coming weeks.cc/14:04
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:34 PM | Protest against name agreement in downtown Skopje
A group of citizens staged another protest against the name agreement in front of the Parliament bui...
- 7:40 PM | Greek leader dons tie in sartorial relief over bailout end
Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras has donned a tie, for the first time in more than three years in...
- 7:37 PM | WC 2018: Nigeria bounce back to beat Iceland 2-0
Nigeria beat Iceland 2-0 on Friday to revive their hopes of advancing into the knockout stages of th...
- 7:33 PM | German Embassy welcomes name agreement ratification in Parliament
The Skopje-based German Embassy congratulated Friday Prime Ministers Zoran Zaev and Alexis Tsipras o...
- 7:29 PM | Czech PM says ready to turn away migrants if Germany, Austria do
Czech Prime Minister Andrej Babis said Friday his country was ready to start turning away migrants i...