- Friday, September 29, 2017 2:52 PM
Skopje, 29 September 2017 (MIA) - The Electricity Transmission System Operator of Macedonia (MEPSO) and Siemens and Siskon consortium signed Friday in the government agreement for upgrade of 400/110 kV substation in Dubrovo.
The value of the agreement is €4.7 million and will be financed by MEPSO’s own funds, grant by Western Balkans Investment Framework and loan from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development. The upgrade of Dubrovo substation is scheduled to begin early next year and will last three years.
The realisation of this project is expected to provide increased safety and reliability in high-voltage equipment operation, real-time monitoring, timely detection and defects prevention as well as optimization in the management of the transmission system. sk/14:49
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:26 PM | True patriotism is doing what is best for future generations, Robertson tells MIA
Former NATO secretary-general, Lord George Robertson, tells MIA the newly-established Ohrid Group wi...
- 8:56 PM | Bulgaria, Greece and Romania meet in support of Serbia's EU accession
Bulgaria, Greece, and Romania must do everything possible for Serbia to join the EU family, Bulgaria...
- 8:36 PM | Debate on Macedonia’s process for joining EU, NATO
After 17 years it may be concluded that the Ohrid Framework Agreement is successful, as it restored ...
- 8:25 PM | Greek MoFA urges Hahn to refrain from giving wrong image of name talks
The Greek Ministry of Foreign Affairs has urged EU Commissioner Johannes Hahn to refrain from giving...
- 8:04 PM | Finance Ministry says 30-year bond improves debt structure and refinancing
The Finance Ministry said Tuesday the issuance of long-term securities, such as today's 30-year bond...