- Friday, September 29, 2017 2:52 PM
Skopje, 29 September 2017 (MIA) - The Electricity Transmission System Operator of Macedonia (MEPSO) and Siemens and Siskon consortium signed Friday in the government agreement for upgrade of 400/110 kV substation in Dubrovo.
The value of the agreement is €4.7 million and will be financed by MEPSO’s own funds, grant by Western Balkans Investment Framework and loan from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development. The upgrade of Dubrovo substation is scheduled to begin early next year and will last three years.
The realisation of this project is expected to provide increased safety and reliability in high-voltage equipment operation, real-time monitoring, timely detection and defects prevention as well as optimization in the management of the transmission system. sk/14:49
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:12 PM | Russian Orthodox Church breaks with Constantinople in row over Ukraine
The Russian Orthodox Church said on Monday it had decided to sever all relations with the Ecumenical...
- 7:58 PM | Turkish police have audio showing Khashoggi was killed at consulate: sources
Turkish authorities have an audio recording which indicates that missing Saudi journalist Jamal Khas...
- 7:51 PM | Parliament to resume debate on constitutional revision on Tuesday
MPs have concluded Monday's debate on the government motion for constitutional changes, which is set...
- 6:31 PM | Fight against corruption requires unity, says Minister Deskoska
Corruption exists in all countries without exception, as a criminal and sociological phenomenon, mor...
- 6:01 PM | 2018 Skopje Jazz Festival: Contemporary jazz and exclusive performances
The Skopje Jazz Festival this year is focused on contemporary jazz. The musicians scheduled to perfo...