- Friday, September 29, 2017 2:52 PM
Skopje, 29 September 2017 (MIA) - The Electricity Transmission System Operator of Macedonia (MEPSO) and Siemens and Siskon consortium signed Friday in the government agreement for upgrade of 400/110 kV substation in Dubrovo.
The value of the agreement is €4.7 million and will be financed by MEPSO’s own funds, grant by Western Balkans Investment Framework and loan from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development. The upgrade of Dubrovo substation is scheduled to begin early next year and will last three years.
The realisation of this project is expected to provide increased safety and reliability in high-voltage equipment operation, real-time monitoring, timely detection and defects prevention as well as optimization in the management of the transmission system. sk/14:49
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:34 PM | Protest against name agreement in downtown Skopje
A group of citizens staged another protest against the name agreement in front of the Parliament bui...
- 7:40 PM | Greek leader dons tie in sartorial relief over bailout end
Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras has donned a tie, for the first time in more than three years in...
- 7:37 PM | WC 2018: Nigeria bounce back to beat Iceland 2-0
Nigeria beat Iceland 2-0 on Friday to revive their hopes of advancing into the knockout stages of th...
- 7:33 PM | German Embassy welcomes name agreement ratification in Parliament
The Skopje-based German Embassy congratulated Friday Prime Ministers Zoran Zaev and Alexis Tsipras o...
- 7:29 PM | Czech PM says ready to turn away migrants if Germany, Austria do
Czech Prime Minister Andrej Babis said Friday his country was ready to start turning away migrants i...