- Friday, September 29, 2017 2:52 PM
Skopje, 29 September 2017 (MIA) - The Electricity Transmission System Operator of Macedonia (MEPSO) and Siemens and Siskon consortium signed Friday in the government agreement for upgrade of 400/110 kV substation in Dubrovo.
The value of the agreement is €4.7 million and will be financed by MEPSO’s own funds, grant by Western Balkans Investment Framework and loan from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development. The upgrade of Dubrovo substation is scheduled to begin early next year and will last three years.
The realisation of this project is expected to provide increased safety and reliability in high-voltage equipment operation, real-time monitoring, timely detection and defects prevention as well as optimization in the management of the transmission system. sk/14:49
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:17 PM | North Korea agrees to accept U.N. agency staff over missiles
North Korea has agreed to allow International Civil Aviation Organization staff to conduct an on-sit...
- 4:07 PM | Homer’s Iliad to close 58th Ohrid Summer Festival on Monday
Macedonia’s biggest music and theatre event, the 58th edition of Ohrid Summer Festival, is to close ...
- 2:00 PM | Operational Employment Plan, Youth Guarantee programme - effective to reduce unemployment
2018 Operational Employment Plan and pilot programme Youth Guarantee are being successfully implemen...
- 11:17 AM | Portrait of academician Radovan Pavlovski at scientific and art visit in Uranija House-MANU
An event portraying the academician Radovan Pavlovski will be held Sunday evening within scientific ...
- 10:52 AM | Tough talks, no agreements at Merkel, Putin meeting near Berlin
Russian President Vladimir Putin and German Chancellor Angela Merkel discussed the conflicts in Ukra...