- Friday, November 10, 2017 8:50 PM
Skopje, 10 November 2017 (MIA) - Premier Zoran Zaev and Education Minister Renata Deskovski had a meeting Friday with representatives of the Professors Plenum.
At the meeting, professors presented a draft law on higher education they had been working on, the government said in a press release.
PM Zaev notified the experiences of the EU countries in this sphere and encouraged the professors to speak up and promote credible ideas, debates for advancing the educational system in Macedonia.
He also commended the Professors Plenum's efforts to restore the university autonomy, saying that it should be a top priority that would contribute to the quality of the higher education, the press release reads. lk/20:49
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 7:34 PM | WC 2018: Senegal punish Polish errors to win 2-1 in Group H
Senegal took full advantage of their opponents' errors to beat Poland 2-1 in their opening Group H m...
- 6:43 PM | Europe's crowded skies face capacity crunch
Europe’s crowded skies face “serious capacity challenges” according to a new report by Eurocontrol, ...
- 6:26 PM | Brnabic: Recognizing Kosovo is not a compromise solution
Neither recognizing Kosovo's independence nor insisting that it belongs to Serbia are compromise sol...
- 6:02 PM | Government passes draft anti-discrimination law
The Government passed Tuesday the draft-law for prevention and protection from discrimination, upon ...
- 5:54 PM | Spasovski: We are firmly against refugee camps on Macedonian soil
After his meeting Tuesday to discuss EU-Western Balkans cooperation in the area of migration, securi...