- Sunday, February 18, 2018 4:00 PM
Skopje, 18 February 2018 (MIA) - Macedonian Parliament Speaker Talat Xhaferi attended Sunday the celebration marking the 10th anniversary of Kosovo independence.
On the occasion, Xhaferi attended a formal session of Kosovo Parliament and a military parade.
He was also a guest at Kosovo President Hashim Thaci's reception of in honor of the jubilee, the Speaker's Office said in a press release.
At a formal academy in Suva Reka Xhaferi was declared a 'honorary citizen' of the municipality, the press release reads. lk/15:58
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 2:22 PM | 47 suspected coup supporters detained by Turkish Police
Turkish police have apprehended 47 people accused of participating in the 2016 failed military coup,...
- 2:14 PM | DURA Automotive Systems to open new facility in Macedonia
Directorate for Technological Industrial Development Zones signed contract for long-term lease of co...
- 1:31 PM | Angjusev: Macedonia made huge steps in energy sector reforms
Macedonia has made huge steps in energy sector reforms in one year, Deputy PM for Economic Affairs K...
- 12:56 PM | Mancevski: Western Balkan countries work together to transform public administration
The Western Balkan countries work together to transform public administration, to connect digitally ...
- 12:06 PM | PM Zaev to visit Austria and Poland
A government delegation led by Prime Minister Zoran Zaev will pay official visit to Austria on June ...