- Thursday, April 19, 2018 7:32 PM
Skopje, 19 April 2018 (MIA) - Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov will pay Friday a return visit to the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, upon an invitation of counterpart Jean Asselborn.
Besides meeting with his host, FM Dimitrov will meet Chamber of Deputies President Mars Di Bartolomeo and members of the parliamentary committee on foreign and European affairs, defense, cooperation and migrations.
In addition, Dimitrov will present Macedonia's investment opportunities before local companies at the Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a press release. ik/19:31
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 1:03 PM | Macedonian-Greek desire to solve name issue must succeed, says PM
There is no better time to speak about an open society than the current moment. These days we are ma...
- 12:47 PM | KFOR Commander Cuoci visits Skopje
Commander of KFOR Mission to Kosovo, Major General Salvatore Cuoci paid Monday official visit to Min...
- 12:43 PM | Court acquits Zaev in Bribe case
Judge Darko Todorovski acquitted Monday Prime Minister Zoran Zaev in case dubbed "Bribe".
- 12:38 PM | Stimulation, financial support to social innovations
Stimulation and financial support to social innovations is the new programme of the Fund for Innovat...
- 12:23 PM | Parliament's committee urges MoFA to provide documents over name proposal
The Parliament's Foreign Policy Committee has urged the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) to provid...