- Friday, May 18, 2018 9:23 AM
Skopje, 18 May 2018 (MIA) - A debate on the opportunities offered to young people through Macedonia's EU accession will take place in Struga on Friday.
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev, Vice Premier for Economic Affairs Koco Angjusev and Vice Premier for European Affairs Bujar Osmani are set to attend the debate titled "Youth MKEU - Boundless Opportunities". ik/09:22
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 11:18 AM | Construction of Stip-Radovis expressway kicks off
The construction of 23,5 km-long Stip-Radovis expressway kicks off Monday. The construction works wi...
- 9:36 AM | Mitsotakis: Ilinden Macedonia is embodiment of irredentism
Ilinden and the Ilinden Uprising identify with Macedonian irredentism, says New Democracy leader Kyr...
- 9:20 AM | Court to issue "Bribe" judgment
The judgment in case dubbed "Bribe" against Prime Minister Zoran Zaev is to be issued in the Skopje-...
- 9:05 AM | Electoral Code changes, NBRM governor and OTA director election in Parliament
The Parliament is set to begin Monday its 46. session, including the Electoral Code changes related ...
- 8:52 AM | University Ss. Cyril and Methodius observes 69. anniversary
University Ss.Cyril and Methodius-Skopje observes its 69. anniversary with several events on Monday.