- Friday, May 18, 2018 9:23 AM
Skopje, 18 May 2018 (MIA) - A debate on the opportunities offered to young people through Macedonia's EU accession will take place in Struga on Friday.
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev, Vice Premier for Economic Affairs Koco Angjusev and Vice Premier for European Affairs Bujar Osmani are set to attend the debate titled "Youth MKEU - Boundless Opportunities". ik/09:22
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 2:15 PM | EBRD lends €10m to Macedonia to improve European transport corridor
A €10 million loan from European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) to the Macedonian go...
- 1:18 PM | Macedonia up two spots in latest FIFA ranking
Macedonia's national football team has advanced two spots in the latest FIFA ranking released on Thu...
- 1:00 PM | Spasovski: Macedonia plays active role in wide-reaching front against cyber threats
There's no doubt that in the past several years cyber crimes have become a major security-related th...
- 12:38 PM | US State Department: Macedonia cooperating in counterterrorism efforts
Macedonia cooperated with U.S. counterterrorism efforts and was a member of the Global Coalition to ...
- 11:38 AM | German Defence Minister: Seize this unique opportunity
We want to build Europe together with you. I am convinced that the referendum will be successful and...