- Friday, May 18, 2018 10:32 AM
Skopje, 18 May 2018 (MIA) - The Government neither confirms nor denies media reports that the latest Macedonian proposal in the name talks with Greece was Republika Ilindenska Makedonija (Republic of Ilinden Macedonia).
"As stated by Prime Minister Zoran Zaev, the Macedonian side presented several options over possible solutions, with one identified as acceptable for both sides," the Government told MIA on Friday.
The Government will not give any further comments on the issue, since PM Zaev "needs to first brief the President, the leaders of VMRO-DPMNE and other parties". ik/10:30
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:00 PM | Belgrade-Pristina dialogue resumes in September
The next meeting of the Serbia and Kosovo presidents Aleksandar Vucic and Hashim Thaci will take pla...
- 3:31 PM | Leaders’ meeting resumes Monday morning
A fresh round of talks including only the leaders of the four main parliamentary parties - Zoran Zae...
- 3:06 PM | Zaev: Long-awaited construction of hydro system Konsko begins (video)
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev, Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Water Economy Ljupco Nikolovski, Ge...
- 1:57 PM | Pianist Vadym Kholodenko to give solo recital at Ohrid Summer Festival
Following last night’s performance together with the violinist Alena Baeva at the Ohrid Summer Festi...
- 1:41 PM | Putin says Russia's World Cup stadiums should remain soccer venues
Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Friday that the country's 12 World Cup venues should be mai...