- Friday, May 18, 2018 10:32 AM
Skopje, 18 May 2018 (MIA) - The Government neither confirms nor denies media reports that the latest Macedonian proposal in the name talks with Greece was Republika Ilindenska Makedonija (Republic of Ilinden Macedonia).
"As stated by Prime Minister Zoran Zaev, the Macedonian side presented several options over possible solutions, with one identified as acceptable for both sides," the Government told MIA on Friday.
The Government will not give any further comments on the issue, since PM Zaev "needs to first brief the President, the leaders of VMRO-DPMNE and other parties". ik/10:30
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 11:30 AM | Japanese indie Shoplifters wins Cannes' Palme d'Or
The Japanese family drama Shoplifters has received the coveted award for best film, the Palme d'Or, ...
- 11:20 AM | Europe, China, Russia discussing new deal for Iran: newspaper
Diplomats from Europe, China and Russia are discussing a new accord to offer Iran financial aid to c...
- 6:45 PM | VMRO-DPMNE's Mickoski: No change of Constitution to change the name
VMRO-DPMNE does not accept the Constitution to be amended in order the constitutional name to be cha...
- 6:31 PM | President Ivanov to make public name position after receiving written document
President Gjorge Ivanov says he wants to receive a written document containing everything that has b...
- 5:55 PM | PM Zaev: Republic of Ilinden Macedonia could lead to possible compromise with Greece
The Republic of Ilinden Macedonia is the option considered by the premiers of Macedonia and Greece i...