- Friday, May 18, 2018 10:32 AM
Skopje, 18 May 2018 (MIA) - The Government neither confirms nor denies media reports that the latest Macedonian proposal in the name talks with Greece was Republika Ilindenska Makedonija (Republic of Ilinden Macedonia).
"As stated by Prime Minister Zoran Zaev, the Macedonian side presented several options over possible solutions, with one identified as acceptable for both sides," the Government told MIA on Friday.
The Government will not give any further comments on the issue, since PM Zaev "needs to first brief the President, the leaders of VMRO-DPMNE and other parties". ik/10:30
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:39 PM | Rod Rosenstein denies voicing plot to remove Trump
US Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein has denied a report alleging he discussed ousting Presiden...
- 8:11 PM | Germans angry over spy chief's promotion after comments
A spat over Germany's domestic intelligence chief flared up again Friday, after a center-left party ...
- 7:43 PM | Tsipras, Kammenos to revisit Prespa Agreement issue in March: ANA-MPA
Greek government coalition partners Alexis Tsipras and Panos Kammenos will revisit the Prespa Agreem...
- 5:58 PM | DPA CEO Kropsch elected for new EANA President
The European Alliance of News Agencies (EANA) General Assembly elected Friday Peter Kropsch, CEO of ...
- 5:40 PM | Commission to take Poland to top EU court over court reforms
The European Commission decided this week to take Poland to the top European Union court over court ...