- Thursday, June 14, 2018 4:56 PM
Paris, 14 June 2018 (MIA) - France welcomes the announcement on June 12 by Prime Ministers Alexis Tsipras and Zoran Zaev of Athens-Skopje agreement on the name issue, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs says in a press release.
‘This is a major development, the outcome of which will benefit both countries, by allowing their relations to develop in numerous areas, by fostering stability in the Balkans region and for Europe as a whole.
France, which maintains close and friendly relations with Greece and the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia and has supported them throughout the negotiations which have just been concluded, calls on all stakeholders in both countries to support this agreement in order to allow its full implementation,’ the press release reads. lk/16:54
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:27 PM | Failure to obtain start date for EU accession talks, may affect name deal: Osmani tells Realnews
Failure to obtain start date for EU accession talks, would cause disappointment, but also consequenc...
- 3:44 PM | 236 applications submitted at Fund for Innovations first call
236 applications from micro and small-sized enterprises (SMEs) for investment projects were submitte...
- 2:24 PM | The Gin Game play to be performed within Skopje Summer Festival
Drama Theatre Skopje will perform Sunday evening The Gin Game play by Donald Lee Coburn, directed by...
- 2:06 PM | WC 2018: FIFA fines Argentina, Croatia federations for fans’ conduct in Nizhny Novgorod
The FIFA Disciplinary Committee has fined football associations of Argentina and Croatia for disturb...
- 2:00 PM | Sekerinska sends letter to NATO counterparts asking support for Macedonia’s membership invitation
Following the agreement reached with Greece, Defence Minister Radmila Sekerinska sends letter to 29 ...