- Thursday, June 14, 2018 8:23 PM
Skopje, 14 June 2018 (MIA) - The government at a session Thursday declassified the agreement reached with Greece to solve the name dispute and made it available to the public.
The agreement has been already posted on the government's website, spokesman Mile Bosnjakovski said.
"The government of Macedonia unanimously reviewed and adopted the report on the settlement of the Macedonia-Greek name dispute and for strategic partnership before reaching a decision to declassify the deal. The title of the agreement reads - Final agreement for the settlement of the differences as described in the United Nations Security Council Resolutions 817 (1993) and 845 (1993), and the establishment of strategic partnership between the parties," Bosnjakovski told a news conference on Thursday evening.
The date of a meeting between the premiers Zoran Zaev and Alexis Tsipras, in which the agreement should be signed, hasn't been defined yet. "More information will follow tomorrow, when it will be announced exactly when and where the meeting will take place," the government spokesman said. ba/20:19
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:27 PM | Failure to obtain start date for EU accession talks, may affect name deal: Osmani tells Realnews
Failure to obtain start date for EU accession talks, would cause disappointment, but also consequenc...
- 3:44 PM | 236 applications submitted at Fund for Innovations first call
236 applications from micro and small-sized enterprises (SMEs) for investment projects were submitte...
- 2:24 PM | The Gin Game play to be performed within Skopje Summer Festival
Drama Theatre Skopje will perform Sunday evening The Gin Game play by Donald Lee Coburn, directed by...
- 2:06 PM | WC 2018: FIFA fines Argentina, Croatia federations for fans’ conduct in Nizhny Novgorod
The FIFA Disciplinary Committee has fined football associations of Argentina and Croatia for disturb...
- 2:00 PM | Sekerinska sends letter to NATO counterparts asking support for Macedonia’s membership invitation
Following the agreement reached with Greece, Defence Minister Radmila Sekerinska sends letter to 29 ...