- Tuesday, June 19, 2018 6:02 PM
Skopje, 19 June 2018 (MIA) - The Government passed Tuesday the draft-law for prevention and protection from discrimination, upon a proposal by the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy.
The draft-law regulates the prevention and prohibition of discrimination, types of discrimination, procedures for protection from discrimination, as well as the composition and the jurisdiction of the Anti-Discrimination Commission.
"The law aims at guaranteeing the principle of equality and prevention and protection from discrimination in the realization of human rights and freedoms," the Government said in a press release. ik/18:01
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:32 PM | Osmani: I believe that opposition will realize that the country has no future without EU and NATO
Deputy PM for European Affairs Bujar Osmani considers that opposing of VMRO-DPMNE to the name deal w...
- 3:55 PM | Fund for Innovations says procedure of first call on Economic Growth Plan is transparent
The Fund for Innovations and Technology Development said Sunday that the procedure for conducting th...
- 3:04 PM | Ex-Trump adviser Steve Bannon planning foundation to boost far right in Europe: Report
US President Donald Trump's controversial former adviser Steve Bannon plans to set up a foundation i...
- 2:54 PM | Kotzias: Citizens of the neighbouring country have the right to self-determination
We cannot change the universal right the neighbours to be called Macedonians, at an individual or un...
- 1:36 PM | Angjusev urges his companies’ co-owners to withdraw applications for Government’s Economic Growth Plan funding measures
Deputy PM for Economic Affairs Koco Angjusev urged co-owners of his companies to reconsider decision...