- Tuesday, June 19, 2018 6:02 PM
Skopje, 19 June 2018 (MIA) - The Government passed Tuesday the draft-law for prevention and protection from discrimination, upon a proposal by the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy.
The draft-law regulates the prevention and prohibition of discrimination, types of discrimination, procedures for protection from discrimination, as well as the composition and the jurisdiction of the Anti-Discrimination Commission.
"The law aims at guaranteeing the principle of equality and prevention and protection from discrimination in the realization of human rights and freedoms," the Government said in a press release. ik/18:01
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:49 PM | Europe needs you, German FM Maas tells the debate ‘Why Europe’
Why Europe? – to have a decent, orderly, functional state, high-quality education, health care, bett...
- 9:23 PM | Speaker Xhaferi meets EP Vice President Papadimoulis
Parliament Speaker Talat Xhaferi met Tuesday with European Parliament Vice President Dimitrios Papad...
- 8:55 PM | Germany ousts spy chief over handling of far-right protests
Germany's government said on Tuesday it would replace the head of its domestic spy agency who has fa...
- 8:24 PM | PM Zaev: I’m certain all citizens will say ‘yes’ for Macedonia’s Euro-Atlantic future
I am certain that all citizens of Macedonia will make a historic decision and seize the unique oppor...
- 8:15 PM | Meta urges Albanians in Macedonia to vote "for" at referendum
Albanian President Ilir Meta has urged Albanians in Macedonia to take part at the September 30 refer...