- Friday, July 13, 2018 2:41 PM
Gevgelija, 13 July 2018 (MIA) – The Goce Delcev City Library in Gevgelija has published Allotropes of Love, a poetry debut by local author Olgica Kjurcieva.
Macedonian writer and current editor of the literary journal Sovremenost Stefan Markovski describes Kjurcieva's book as 'a metamorphosis of the poetic being and its ambiguous love expressed through the movement of a pencil able to continually break someone's heart even if it were made out of a diamond, an allotrope of carbon.'
Kjurcieva's Allotropes of Love, which includes 40 poems, was published with the support of the Municipality of Gevgelija. mr/14:41
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:28 PM | Merkel vows to restore Germans’ confidence in government
Chancellor Angela Merkel vowed Monday to do more to restore Germans' confidence in her unhappy coali...
- 3:46 PM | Prespa Agreement to be ratified in Greek Parliament: minister
The Prespa Agreement is an important and beneficial agreement for both Greece and the region and it ...
- 2:50 PM | USAID helps in full liberalization of energy market
This is essentially the solution and assistance for resolving the energy problems in the Republic of...
- 2:31 PM | Ministers sign declaration on improved status of rural women
Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Water Economy Ljupco Nikolovski and Minister of Labor and Soci...
- 1:44 PM | North and South Korea agree railway ceremony next month
The two Koreas will hold a groundbreaking ceremony for the reconnection of their railways and roads ...