- Friday, July 13, 2018 6:35 PM
Skopje, 13 July 2018 (MIA) - Macedonia is on the right track and enjoys France’s support on its road to the EU and NATO membership, Ambassador Christian Thimonier said Friday at a meeting with Prime Minister Zoran Zaev.
Citizens of Macedonia view the NATO membership invitation and the date for launching the EU accession talks as a realization of the country’s strategic goals, Zaev told Thimonier.
He also voiced belief that citizens would decide in favor of their future at the upcoming referendum, the government said in a press release. lk/18:33
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:15 AM | Kotzias: Intergovernmental agreements, result of compromise
Intergovernmental agreements are a result of compromise, we have reached an agreement that is benefi...
- 8:57 AM | Toys and robots inspired exhibition opens at Skopje Summer
An exhibition titled “Toys and robots in artist books parchment concertina” will open Friday evening...
- 8:52 AM | FM Dimitrov in official visit to Kosovo
Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov is paying July 20-21 an official visit to the Republic of Kosovo.
- 8:47 AM | Court to issue judgment in Trust case
The Skopje-based Criminal Court is set to issue the judgment in Special Prosecutor's Office (SPO) ca...
- 8:33 AM | Berovo-Strumica road reconstruction completed
Minister of Transport and Communications Goran Sugareski and director of State Roads public enterpri...