- Saturday, August 11, 2018 11:06 AM
Skopje, 11 August 2018 (MIA) - Traffic intensity at motorways is increased and there are half-hour delays at Tabanovce and Bogorodica border crossings with Serbia and Greece respectively.
No delays at other border crossings, except the necessary period for customs formalities.
Good driving conditions are reported throughout the country on dry roads.
Motorists are generally advised to drive carefully, adjust their speed according to the weather conditions and respect road signalization.
Landslides are possible along the roads of Kocani-Makedonska Kamenica - Delcevo, Vinica - Berovo, Gostivar-Straza, Mavrovo - Debar - Struga, Demir Kapija - Udovo, Katlanovo-Veles, Krusevo-Demir Hisar and Resen - Bukovo. ik/11:06
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 7:45 PM | President Ivanov: School for Young Leaders turns into recognized brand
About 40 young people from Azerbaijan, Canada, China, Macedonia, Switzerland, Spain…are taking part ...
- 6:52 PM | Islamic militants launch attacks in Chechnya, 5 killed
Islamic militants launched a series of attacks Monday in Russia's southern province of Chechnya, lea...
- 6:49 PM | Turkey initiates WTO dispute complaint over additional U.S. tariffs
Turkey has initiated a dispute complaint with the World Trade Organisation against additional tariff...
- 5:53 PM | Titanic: Electoral fraud trial resumes Sept. 12
122 'bombs', i.e. batches of wiretapped phone conversations, were played Monday during a trial of th...
- 5:22 PM | Organizations ask government to fund 'Boycott' referendum campaign
The organizations campaigning against the Sept. 30 name referendum on Monday asked the government to...