- Saturday, August 11, 2018 1:32 PM
Skopje, 11 August 2018 (MIA) - The State Election Commission (SEC) said Saturday that 251 citizens have thus far filed applications for voting abroad at the September 30 referendum.
Of the 251 applications, 127 have been accepted, while 124 are currently being processed, says SEC.
Most of the applications have been filed for voting in Bern and Vienna, followed by Ljubljana, Toronto, Canberra etc.
SEC also urges citizens to check their data in the Voters' List up to August 23. ik/13:30
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 7:45 PM | President Ivanov: School for Young Leaders turns into recognized brand
About 40 young people from Azerbaijan, Canada, China, Macedonia, Switzerland, Spain…are taking part ...
- 6:52 PM | Islamic militants launch attacks in Chechnya, 5 killed
Islamic militants launched a series of attacks Monday in Russia's southern province of Chechnya, lea...
- 6:49 PM | Turkey initiates WTO dispute complaint over additional U.S. tariffs
Turkey has initiated a dispute complaint with the World Trade Organisation against additional tariff...
- 5:53 PM | Titanic: Electoral fraud trial resumes Sept. 12
122 'bombs', i.e. batches of wiretapped phone conversations, were played Monday during a trial of th...
- 5:22 PM | Organizations ask government to fund 'Boycott' referendum campaign
The organizations campaigning against the Sept. 30 name referendum on Monday asked the government to...