- Sunday, September 16, 2018 10:11 AM
Skopje, 16 September 2018 (MIA) - European Mobility Week 2018 will start with a velo-picnic and velo-expo at Vodno hill on Sunday.
Visitors will have the opportunity to see products of bicycle shops and the services they provide, as well as enjoy in DJ music.
A number of events are to take place throughout the week, organized by the City of Skopje, in cooperation with NGOs Macedonian Green Center, Eko Svest, GO Green, Prv do Vrv, and SmartUp-Social Innovation Lab. ik/10:10
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:39 PM | Rod Rosenstein denies voicing plot to remove Trump
US Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein has denied a report alleging he discussed ousting Presiden...
- 8:11 PM | Germans angry over spy chief's promotion after comments
A spat over Germany's domestic intelligence chief flared up again Friday, after a center-left party ...
- 7:43 PM | Tsipras, Kammenos to revisit Prespa Agreement issue in March: ANA-MPA
Greek government coalition partners Alexis Tsipras and Panos Kammenos will revisit the Prespa Agreem...
- 5:58 PM | DPA CEO Kropsch elected for new EANA President
The European Alliance of News Agencies (EANA) General Assembly elected Friday Peter Kropsch, CEO of ...
- 5:40 PM | Commission to take Poland to top EU court over court reforms
The European Commission decided this week to take Poland to the top European Union court over court ...