- Sunday, September 16, 2018 12:48 PM
Skopje, 16 September 2018 (MIA) - Delegation of the Vermont National Guard (VNG), led by commander Major-General Steven Cray, pays September 16-21 a visit to Macedonia.
During the visit, the VNG delegation will meet Macedonian Army (ARM) Chief of Staff, Major-General Vasko Gjurcinovski, Defense Minister Radmila Sekerinska, tour the ARM units and attend a security forum in Ohrid. In addition, they will hold meetings at the Ministry of Interior and the Crisis Management Center, the ARM General Staff says in a press release.
VNG has been ARM's partner for 25 years, including different forms of training and joint exercises, which have helped the Macedonian army in meeting NATO standards. ik/12:47
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:39 PM | Rod Rosenstein denies voicing plot to remove Trump
US Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein has denied a report alleging he discussed ousting Presiden...
- 8:11 PM | Germans angry over spy chief's promotion after comments
A spat over Germany's domestic intelligence chief flared up again Friday, after a center-left party ...
- 7:43 PM | Tsipras, Kammenos to revisit Prespa Agreement issue in March: ANA-MPA
Greek government coalition partners Alexis Tsipras and Panos Kammenos will revisit the Prespa Agreem...
- 5:58 PM | DPA CEO Kropsch elected for new EANA President
The European Alliance of News Agencies (EANA) General Assembly elected Friday Peter Kropsch, CEO of ...
- 5:40 PM | Commission to take Poland to top EU court over court reforms
The European Commission decided this week to take Poland to the top European Union court over court ...