- Sunday, September 16, 2018 2:10 PM
Skopje, 16 September 2018 (MIA) - A march FOR European Macedonia, organized by coalition Together FOR European Macedonia, takes place in downtown Skopje on Sunday.
The march started near the Parliament and is set to finish in front of the EU Delegation building.
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev, Parliament Speaker Talat Xhaferi, actress and union representative Sanja Arsovska and journalist Tomislav Kezarovski are set to address the event. ik/14:09
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:39 PM | Rod Rosenstein denies voicing plot to remove Trump
US Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein has denied a report alleging he discussed ousting Presiden...
- 8:11 PM | Germans angry over spy chief's promotion after comments
A spat over Germany's domestic intelligence chief flared up again Friday, after a center-left party ...
- 7:43 PM | Tsipras, Kammenos to revisit Prespa Agreement issue in March: ANA-MPA
Greek government coalition partners Alexis Tsipras and Panos Kammenos will revisit the Prespa Agreem...
- 5:58 PM | DPA CEO Kropsch elected for new EANA President
The European Alliance of News Agencies (EANA) General Assembly elected Friday Peter Kropsch, CEO of ...
- 5:40 PM | Commission to take Poland to top EU court over court reforms
The European Commission decided this week to take Poland to the top European Union court over court ...