- Saturday, September 22, 2018 1:28 PM
Skopje, 22 September 2018 (MIA) - In regard to the questions asked by different media regarding the correction of the interview with the Prime Minister Zoran Zaev, the Macedonian Information Agency (MIA) underlines that there was no intervention by (Greek PM) Alexis Tsipras and by Athens, as it is being reported, not from anyone else.
The only thing that’s true, after receiving reactions of the press in regard to the interview, a check was made and it was determined that the wrong interpretations were made for which the correction was immediately made and the same corrected statement was distributed to the public.
The rule of the news agencies is when mistakes are made to send corrections, additions to the news even when it comes to completely incorrect news to withdraw it. sk/13:24
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 10:21 AM | Kammenos says Tsipras aware of Prespa Agreement alternative option, not approving it
Being the government's coalition partner, I was obliged to present an alternative proposal, which Pr...
- 9:50 AM | Minister Fazliu at promotion of cross-border cooperation project in Blagoevgrad
Minister of Local Self-Government Suhejl Fazliu will take part Monday at the promotion of project Gr...
- 9:41 AM | Observance of International White Cane Day
National Union of the Blind observes International White Cane Day on Monday.
- 9:25 AM | Exhibit on history of Italian language
Exhibit on the history of the Italian language will open in National and University Library St.Klime...
- 9:19 AM | Signing of cooperation memorandums in energy sector reform
The Government of the Republic of Macedonia, Ministry of Economy and the USAID as well as the Energy...