- Friday, October 12, 2018 6:55 PM
Skopje, 12 October 2018 (MIA) – Members of the Parliament's Committee on Constitutional Issues adopted Friday the government’s motion for constitutional revision stemming from the Prespa Agreement by 10 votes ‘for’ and seven ‘against’.
The Committee also tasked the government to draft and submit the constitutional amendments to the Parliament in 15 days.
A two-third majority is necessary for the Parliament to launch the legal procedure for amending the constitutional, Speaker Talat Xhaferi said after today’s debate on the government’s motion.
The plenary session over the motion for constitutional revision is scheduled for Monday. lk/18:54
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:20 AM | Artworks exhibition of Yugoslav collection opens in National Gallery of Macedonia
An exhibition of around 110 artworks of Yugoslav collection including authors from Slovenia, Croatia...
- 8:58 AM | Observance of International Day for the Eradication of Poverty
A conference on poor and socially-excluded persons will take place in Skopje on Wednesday, within th...
- 8:50 AM | Observance of 2018 European Statistics Day
The State Statistical Office is to mark Wednesday the European Statistics Day under the motto “Stati...
- 8:33 AM | Mike Pompeo to hold talks in Turkey following Riyadh visit over Khashoggi
U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo will hold talks in Turkey on Wednesday, the Turkish foreign mini...
- 8:25 AM | Belgrade Security Forum 2018 starts Wednesday
The eighth edition of the Belgrade Security Forum, organised by the Belgrade Fund for Political Exce...