- Friday, October 12, 2018 9:36 PM
Skopje, 12 October 2018 (MIA) – A Council for cultural interaction between Macedonia and Bulgaria has been established Friday in Sofia at a meeting, organized by the Bulgarian Cultural Club-Skopje and the ‘Tatkovina’ (Fatherland) Foundation.
The meeting brought together prominent figures from the two countries to discuss the state of the bilateral cultural relations and ideas for their development, the Bulgarian Cultural Club-Skopje said in a press release.
At the gathering Macedonia and Bulgaria also signed a declaration on the need to enhance and strengthen their spiritual and cultural ties. lk/21:36
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:20 AM | Artworks exhibition of Yugoslav collection opens in National Gallery of Macedonia
An exhibition of around 110 artworks of Yugoslav collection including authors from Slovenia, Croatia...
- 8:58 AM | Observance of International Day for the Eradication of Poverty
A conference on poor and socially-excluded persons will take place in Skopje on Wednesday, within th...
- 8:50 AM | Observance of 2018 European Statistics Day
The State Statistical Office is to mark Wednesday the European Statistics Day under the motto “Stati...
- 8:33 AM | Mike Pompeo to hold talks in Turkey following Riyadh visit over Khashoggi
U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo will hold talks in Turkey on Wednesday, the Turkish foreign mini...
- 8:25 AM | Belgrade Security Forum 2018 starts Wednesday
The eighth edition of the Belgrade Security Forum, organised by the Belgrade Fund for Political Exce...