- Thursday, March 08, 2018 4:29 PM
Skopje, 8 March 2018 (MIA) - Minister for Foreign Investments Zorica Apostolska met Thursday with Slovak Ambassador Henrik Markus, discussing opportunities for further enhancement of bilateral economic relations, increase of trade exchange and investments.
Ambassador Markus briefed Minister Apostolska over the interest of a Slovak company to enlarge its production capacities in Macedonia.
Apostolska presented the Government's economic policies and opportunities available for companies through the measures from the Economic Growth Plan, the minister's office said in a press release.
"The Government is committed to building a business environment that will give an incentive and legal certainty to all investment," said Apostolska. ik/16:28
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 3:42 PM | Zaev: Greece agreement closes last issue on road to EU, NATO
Following the Bulgaria Friendship Treaty, we have reached a dignified agreement with Greece and clos...
- 3:30 PM | PM Zaev meets with UNOPS official Faremo
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev met Tuesday a delegation of the United Nations Office for Project Services...
- 2:42 PM | Sugareski: Low-cost airlines subsidy tender to be announced by end of June
A tender call for subsidizing low-cost airlines is expected to be announced by end of June, Minister...
- 2:37 PM | People protest against name deal as MPs okay its ratification
People gathered Tuesday outside the Parliament's building in Skopje to protest against ratification ...
- 2:03 PM | Parliament to ratify Macedonia-Greece name deal on Wednesday (UPD)
Macedonia's Parliament will ratify the name agreement with Greece on Wednesday at the resumption of ...