- Wednesday, May 16, 2018 5:58 PM
Skopje, 16 May 2018 (MIA) – Prime Minister Zoran Zaev and World Bank CEO Kristalina Georgieva commended Wednesday the Macedonia-WB cooperation, especially in infrastructure projects.
Meeting on the sidelines of the EU-Western Balkans Summit in Sofia, Zaev and Georgieva discussed on the future plans of cooperation. In this respect, Zaev invited the World Bank to join the WBIF (Western Balkans Investment Framework) and to particularly support transport, energy projects, the government said in a press release.
Macedonia’s reform progress in the course of the last year has been recognized and the World Bank is ready, along with state institutions, to work on a study for identifying the overall Macedonia’s potential for economic, societal development, which may set a base for the future strategy on growth and new jobs,’ Georgieva said. lk/17:56
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 11:30 AM | Japanese indie Shoplifters wins Cannes' Palme d'Or
The Japanese family drama Shoplifters has received the coveted award for best film, the Palme d'Or, ...
- 11:20 AM | Europe, China, Russia discussing new deal for Iran: newspaper
Diplomats from Europe, China and Russia are discussing a new accord to offer Iran financial aid to c...
- 6:45 PM | VMRO-DPMNE's Mickoski: No change of Constitution to change the name
VMRO-DPMNE does not accept the Constitution to be amended in order the constitutional name to be cha...
- 6:31 PM | President Ivanov to make public name position after receiving written document
President Gjorge Ivanov says he wants to receive a written document containing everything that has b...
- 5:55 PM | PM Zaev: Republic of Ilinden Macedonia could lead to possible compromise with Greece
The Republic of Ilinden Macedonia is the option considered by the premiers of Macedonia and Greece i...