- Tuesday, September 11, 2018 8:46 AM
Skopje, 11 September 2018 (MIA) - The Government, the Macedonian Bank for Development Promotion and the European Investment Bank (EIB) will sign Tuesday an agreement over the use of EUR 100 million by small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
As of October, companies can apply for the funds through EIB loans, distributed by national commercial banks.
Finance Minister Dragan Tevdovski told MIA the credit line will enable new projects, new jobs, increased liquidity of economy and rise in exports. ik/08:45
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:38 PM | Robertson: Macedonian people have a decision to make - now or never
It would be wrong for me to say how to vote, but casting a vote is an imperative, as the saying goes...
- 8:23 PM | DM Sekerinska invites citizens to vote for European Macedonia on referendum day
Macedonia’s accession to NATO will not be a gift as the government has done, sacrificed a lot to bri...
- 6:56 PM | Speaker Xhaferi meets members of EU-Macedonia Joint Parliamentary Committee
Speaker Talat Xhaferi wished successful work Wednesday to members of the EU-Macedonia Joint Parliame...
- 6:49 PM | Zbogar: We want to see your country as full-fledged EU member
Citizens will decide very soon on the path of their future and relations with the European Union. Th...
- 6:14 PM | EU must end migration 'blame game': Tusk
The chairman of the body grouping European Union government leaders lashed out on Wednesday against ...