- Wednesday, September 12, 2018 9:13 AM
Skopje, 12 September 2018 (MIA) - Director of the Food and Veterinary Agency Zoran Atanasov is to visit Wednesday "Agro Soft" pig farm in Veles. He will brief on strengthening biosecurity measures on pig farms and will promote manual on introduction of biosecurity measures on pig farms prepared by the Food and Veterinary Agency.
Food and Veterinary Agency experts will conduct classification of "Agro Soft" pig farm aimed at determining the level of risk by evaluation and determination of the degree of implemented biosecurity measures.
“Improvement of biosecurity measures and anticipated stoppage of preventive vaccination of pigs against swine fever disease in 2020 represents a basis to request the EU Macedonia to get a status of free country for export of fresh pork on the European market as well,” Food and Veterinary Agency informs. sk/09:09
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:28 PM | UK's Jeremy Corbyn says Labour prefers election to second Brexit referendum
Britain's opposition Labour Party prefers a new election to a second referendum on Brexit, its leade...
- 3:23 PM | Stoltenberg: We wait for you in NATO (video)
It is now time to make your voices heard. This is once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. NATO’s door is ope...
- 3:03 PM | Macedonia begins screening process for EU negotiations
The necessary preparatory work for Macedonia's accession negotiations to the EU will begin on Septem...
- 2:00 PM | Spasovski: Institutions to guarantee flawless administering the referendum
The right to vote is inviolable and should not be violated by anyone. The secrecy of the vote is gua...
- 1:17 PM | New US Peace Corps volunteers arrive in Macedonia
A new group of fifty-five Americans will arrive Sunday to serve as volunteers in the US Peace Corps ...