- Friday, October 12, 2018 10:28 AM
Skopje, 12 October 2018 (MIA) - The expected duration of working life in Macedonia is 32 years, says Eurostat.
The indicator shows how many years a current 15-year-old is expected to be active on the labor market during his/her life.
In regional terms, the expected duration of the working life in Greece, Bulgaria and Romania stands at 33 years. Turkey has the shortest working life (29 years), while Iceland the longest (47 years).
Pertaining to EU member-states, the average working life is 36 years, the shortest in Italy (32 years) and the longest in Sweden (42 years). ik/10:22
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:20 AM | Artworks exhibition of Yugoslav collection opens in National Gallery of Macedonia
An exhibition of around 110 artworks of Yugoslav collection including authors from Slovenia, Croatia...
- 8:58 AM | Observance of International Day for the Eradication of Poverty
A conference on poor and socially-excluded persons will take place in Skopje on Wednesday, within th...
- 8:50 AM | Observance of 2018 European Statistics Day
The State Statistical Office is to mark Wednesday the European Statistics Day under the motto “Stati...
- 8:33 AM | Mike Pompeo to hold talks in Turkey following Riyadh visit over Khashoggi
U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo will hold talks in Turkey on Wednesday, the Turkish foreign mini...
- 8:25 AM | Belgrade Security Forum 2018 starts Wednesday
The eighth edition of the Belgrade Security Forum, organised by the Belgrade Fund for Political Exce...