- Friday, February 09, 2018 10:35 AM
Skopje, 9 February 2018 (MIA) - The ballet “La La La” choreographed by Sasa Evtimova is to be performed Friday evening in the Macedonian Opera and Ballet (MOB). The premiere of the ballet was held last year within Skopje Summer Festival.
The ballet features evergreen compositions of Dragan Gjakonovski-Spato, Todor Bojadziev, Dimitar Masevski and Duke Bojadziev.
The ballet “Sheherezada” by Nikolai Rimsky Korsakov, choreographed by Mikhail Krapivin from Russia including the ballet ensemble and MOB orchestra under the baton of Bisera Cadlovska will be performed on Saturday (Feb. 10) in the Macedonian Opera and Ballet. sk/10:34
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:53 PM | Russia's RT faces three new impartiality investigations in Britain
Britain’s media regulator said on Monday it had opened a further three investigations into Russian n...
- 8:08 PM | PM: Greece seen meeting fiscal targets, no fiscal gap in 2018/9
Greece and its foreign creditors agreed that the country will meet its fiscal targets in the coming ...
- 7:54 PM | FinMin Tevdovski: Public debt put under control
For the first time after more than 10 years, public debt has been put under control, Finance Ministe...
- 6:45 PM | Macedonia and Poland celebrate 25th anniversary of diplomatic ties
‘Makedonissimo’ project - transcriptions of Macedonian traditional music by Pande Shahov in collabor...
- 6:08 PM | U.S. threatens 'strongest' sanctions on Iran, seeks sweeping change
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Monday threatened to impose the “strongest sanctions in history” a...