- Thursday, March 08, 2018 11:47 AM
Skopje, 8 March 2018 (MIA) – Kumanovo Photo Club's "Women and Photography" exhibition will open in the Trajko Prokopiev Cultural Center in Kumanovo this evening, March 8, at 7:30 pm.
This is the 5. edition of the fine-art exhibition, which received around 140 photo entries by more than 30 female photographers this year.
Frosina Jovanovska, the judge who performed the task of selection, chose 60 photographs highlighting female photographers' ways of self-expression, self-discovery, and portrayal of the world, Kumanovo Photo Club's release says.
The 2018 "Women and Photography" exhibition is dedicated to the fight for women's economic, political, and social equality. mr/11:45
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:00 PM | Jankuloska, Grujevski, Boskovski to be tried separately in Target-Fortress case
The trial in Special Prosecutor's Office (SPO) case dubbed Target-Fortress will resume on August 31,...
- 3:42 PM | Zaev: Greece agreement closes last issue on road to EU, NATO
Following the Bulgaria Friendship Treaty, we have reached a dignified agreement with Greece and clos...
- 3:30 PM | PM Zaev meets with UNOPS official Faremo
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev met Tuesday a delegation of the United Nations Office for Project Services...
- 2:42 PM | Sugareski: Low-cost airlines subsidy tender to be announced by end of June
A tender call for subsidizing low-cost airlines is expected to be announced by end of June, Minister...
- 2:37 PM | People protest against name deal as MPs okay its ratification
People gathered Tuesday outside the Parliament's building in Skopje to protest against ratification ...