- Monday, May 14, 2018 3:36 PM
Skopje, 14 May 2018 (MIA) – To honor St. Cyril, PM Zoran Zaev will head a delegation of government officials and representatives of the Macedonian Orthodox Church and the Roman Catholic Church in Macedonia to pay an official visit to the Republic of Italia and the Holy See on May 24 and 25.
PM Zaev and the Macedonian delegation will pay their respects by laying wreaths at St. Cyril's tomb in the Basilica of Saint Clement together with a Bulgarian government delegation.
Later in the day, the Macedonian delegation will lay a wreath at the St. Cyril and Methodius monument in the Bulgarian Embassy, where the PMs of both countries, Zoran Zaev and Boyko Borissov, will attend an official dinner.
PM Zaev and the Macedonian delegation will have an audience with Pope Francis at the Apostolic Palace in Vatican City on May 25. Afterward, Zaev will meet with Cardinal Pietro Parolin, Secretary of State of the Holy See. mr/15:36
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 2:15 PM | EBRD lends €10m to Macedonia to improve European transport corridor
A €10 million loan from European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) to the Macedonian go...
- 1:18 PM | Macedonia up two spots in latest FIFA ranking
Macedonia's national football team has advanced two spots in the latest FIFA ranking released on Thu...
- 1:00 PM | Spasovski: Macedonia plays active role in wide-reaching front against cyber threats
There's no doubt that in the past several years cyber crimes have become a major security-related th...
- 12:38 PM | US State Department: Macedonia cooperating in counterterrorism efforts
Macedonia cooperated with U.S. counterterrorism efforts and was a member of the Global Coalition to ...
- 11:38 AM | German Defence Minister: Seize this unique opportunity
We want to build Europe together with you. I am convinced that the referendum will be successful and...