- Monday, May 14, 2018 3:36 PM
Skopje, 14 May 2018 (MIA) – To honor St. Cyril, PM Zoran Zaev will head a delegation of government officials and representatives of the Macedonian Orthodox Church and the Roman Catholic Church in Macedonia to pay an official visit to the Republic of Italia and the Holy See on May 24 and 25.
PM Zaev and the Macedonian delegation will pay their respects by laying wreaths at St. Cyril's tomb in the Basilica of Saint Clement together with a Bulgarian government delegation.
Later in the day, the Macedonian delegation will lay a wreath at the St. Cyril and Methodius monument in the Bulgarian Embassy, where the PMs of both countries, Zoran Zaev and Boyko Borissov, will attend an official dinner.
PM Zaev and the Macedonian delegation will have an audience with Pope Francis at the Apostolic Palace in Vatican City on May 25. Afterward, Zaev will meet with Cardinal Pietro Parolin, Secretary of State of the Holy See. mr/15:36
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 11:30 AM | Japanese indie Shoplifters wins Cannes' Palme d'Or
The Japanese family drama Shoplifters has received the coveted award for best film, the Palme d'Or, ...
- 11:20 AM | Europe, China, Russia discussing new deal for Iran: newspaper
Diplomats from Europe, China and Russia are discussing a new accord to offer Iran financial aid to c...
- 6:45 PM | VMRO-DPMNE's Mickoski: No change of Constitution to change the name
VMRO-DPMNE does not accept the Constitution to be amended in order the constitutional name to be cha...
- 6:31 PM | President Ivanov to make public name position after receiving written document
President Gjorge Ivanov says he wants to receive a written document containing everything that has b...
- 5:55 PM | PM Zaev: Republic of Ilinden Macedonia could lead to possible compromise with Greece
The Republic of Ilinden Macedonia is the option considered by the premiers of Macedonia and Greece i...