- Friday, June 08, 2018 8:42 AM
Prilep, 8 June 2018 (MIA) - Play "No Man's Land" produced by the Macedonian National Theatre and presentation of the life achievement awards will launch the 53. Macedonian theatre festival "Vojdan Cernodrinski" in Prilep on Friday.
The audience will have a chance to see 12 plays of Macedonian theatre companies within the official competition up to June 15. Five other plays will be performed in the accompanying programme, along with a couple of debates on topics of current interest.
This year's life achievement awards will be presented to actor Petar Arsovski and composer Ljupco Konstantinov.
The official programme includes plays by the Macedonian National Theatre, theatres from Bitola, Prilep, Strumica, Stip, Veles, Children and Youth Theatre, Turkish Theatre-Skopje, Comedy Theatre, Albanian Theatre-Skopje, Drama Theatre-Skopje and independent theatre company Artopia-Skopje. ik/08:41
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:27 PM | Failure to obtain start date for EU accession talks, may affect name deal: Osmani tells Realnews
Failure to obtain start date for EU accession talks, would cause disappointment, but also consequenc...
- 3:44 PM | 236 applications submitted at Fund for Innovations first call
236 applications from micro and small-sized enterprises (SMEs) for investment projects were submitte...
- 2:24 PM | The Gin Game play to be performed within Skopje Summer Festival
Drama Theatre Skopje will perform Sunday evening The Gin Game play by Donald Lee Coburn, directed by...
- 2:06 PM | WC 2018: FIFA fines Argentina, Croatia federations for fans’ conduct in Nizhny Novgorod
The FIFA Disciplinary Committee has fined football associations of Argentina and Croatia for disturb...
- 2:00 PM | Sekerinska sends letter to NATO counterparts asking support for Macedonia’s membership invitation
Following the agreement reached with Greece, Defence Minister Radmila Sekerinska sends letter to 29 ...